"...Yours is the most refreshing and reassuring approach
I've encountered in some time."
—father in Holland
Enjoy beautiful Orcas Island while healing and empowering your whole family
A family healing retreat is an opportunity to put your hands on the inside of your family dynamics and build authentic relationships with your children. The retreat is an intense, emotional, and transforming experience.
Where? In Naomiís home, sleeping in a guest apartment.
How long? One to five days.*
What will you have to give up? Your old emotional baggage that gets in the way of enjoying your loved ones.
How do you qualify? Take at least three phone sessions with Naomi prior to the retreat.
What is the monetary cost? $5,000-9,000 depending on length and other variables. Price includes lodging, main meals and hired babysitters as needed.
What will you be doing on your family retreat?
- You will be spending most of the day doing sessions individually, with your partner, and with your children; covering personal, martial and parenting issues at their root.
- You will be hiking, sitting outside, boating or dining, with Naomi as you life guide.
- You will have some time by yourself with your family to absorb and apply your new ways of being.
- You will watch Naomi interacting with your child/ren and introducing self-directed music games at the piano.
- You will be instructed, hands on, in ways to be with your child/ren and in playing power games effectively.
- You will ask Naomi questions about parenting, marriage, relationship, food, health, education etc.
- You will tour the beautiful island and enjoy its scenic and water activities, hiking and playing on the beach with your life guide in tow.
The family healing retreat is the fastest way to make a lasting impact on your happiness as a family and on the development of your child/renís emotional resilience, joy, self esteem, social, spiritual, and intellectual growth.
* If you prefer more or fewer days, a special arrangement can be made directly with Naomi. The price per in person counseling is $350 per hour.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! For loving your children
and all children enough to bring such wisdom and clarity to the subject of
growing up in this culture. For the first time in my life I have been able
to consistently bring compassion to some of the most difficult issues between
me and my child....I am very grateful for you in my life."
—Annie Akin, Seattle, Washington
"It has been more than a month since our magical experience
at your beautiful home on Orcas Island. The impact has been profound!"
—Isa Sinclair, a mother in Alberta
"I am struck with the inadequacy of language to tell you how much the time with you has changed our lives."
—Suzanne Handwork, Boulder, Colorado, USA
To book a family retreat, call (360) 376-3777, or click here to send an email.
Reproduction of material from any pages of
is strictly prohibited without written permission.
©Copyright Naomi Aldort.